The 3rd Annual Harvest Taste – Sweet & Savory
This year’s event will take place on The Little Traveler front lawn Saturday, September 28, 2013.
Tasting opens to the public at Noon
Awards are presented at 3:30 pm
Explore the culinary wonders of the Western suburbs and Chicago has to offer, where you can sample each restaurants fall inspired desserts and savory bite. Then cast your vote for the best tasting Sweet and Savory bite. Your vote, combined with those of a panel of professional judges, will decide the winner.
Standard Ticket includes tasting for 10 restaurants, bottle of water.
VIP Ticket includes, meet and greet with judges, entry into the Harvest Taste at 11:30am, a “Foodie Goodie Bag” including items from local shops such as Olive Mill, Graham’s Chocolate and the Spice House, bottled water and a Private Cooking Demonstration from Food Network’s Chef Jen. Only 50 tickets available.
PLEASE NOTE: Online ticket purchases are closed. However, if tickets are still available, they will be sold at the door for $30.00.
Our Professional Panel of Judges Include:
- Chef Alain Roby, Head Judge – All Chocolate Kitchen
- Chef Hans Aeschbacher – The Palace Grill
- Chef Jen Lamplough – Chef Instructor for Robert Morris University, Cookbook Author and Food Network’s program “Fat Chef”
- Flavorist Dana Sanza – FONA International
- Renee Zonka – Dean of Culinary Arts at Kendall College
- Esther Roby – All Chocolate Kitchen
- Renee Ferguson – Author “Talk Turkey To Me” & Guest on Food Networks Throw Down with Bobby Flay
2013 Participating Restaurants
The Latest Crave
Atrium Cafe at the Little Traveler
Preservation Bread & Wine
PLEASE NOTE: Restaurants participating prepare food in a commercial kitchen and may contain or come in contact with peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat or eggs. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.